Home Ac Service Dubai| How often air conditioner serviced?
Have your system inspected by a service technician once a year. A yearly service visit will keep a plethora of minor concerns from becoming out of hand.
If you don’t clean and maintain your air conditioner, germs and filth can build up inside the components, causing it to start pumping out potentially dangerous bacteria. In addition, the system will stop working correctly, leading your energy bills to skyrocket. With an annual service, these issues may be kept under control.
How to clean Samsung AC at home?
Your Samsung air conditioner will need to be cleaned on a regular basis. Cleaning isn’t nearly as difficult as it may appear. You’ll be inhaling fresh, cold air in no time with this quick and easy air conditioner cleaning process.
Visit Samsung Support to learn more about ‘How to clean your Samsung window type air conditioner.’
The cleaning time will vary depending on the use and surrounding conditions. For an idea of how often cleaning should be done in typical situations, check the table below..
- The auto-clean feature of the air conditioner indoor unit cleans and dries the interior automatically. Cleaning the interior unit, filters, and outside exchanger on a regular basis is critical for keeping the air conditioner in good functioning order and maintaining the purity of the air in your home.
- The indoor unit displays the CL code.
- Cl will be on display in the indoor unit.
- Auto-clean operates for 10 minutes after the machine is shut off (in a few models for 15-30 min.)
- On the display of the interior unit, the cleaning procedure is displayed (from 1 to 99 percent ).
- After auto cleaning, the air conditioner will turn off automatically.